69745 miles on fuel injected Ford 460 engine, 1647 hours on 4K generator. Don't let its age scare you, it is in better shape than a lot of much newer ones I looked at that were more expensive. Beautiful interior with very little wear for its age. This is a very well maintained class A RV that was owned by an elderly none smoking couple and is ready to go, just needs food in fridge and you can be on your way. I did all the maintenance so we could use it and did take it on a 5 state tour, but our schedule is too cluttered so my loss is your gain I have more in it than I'm asking. Even has ½ tank of gasoline and a full tank of propane! If you are looking for the best deal for your money, please look, you won't be disappointed. Selling because we no longer have the time to enjoy it. Please text or leave message at; 785-two three one-7772. Asking $12,500.
This is what has been done to get ready to get you rolling;
- Engine oil and filter change with 7 quarts Rotella T6 full synthetic.
- Generator oil, filter and spark plug changed. 3.5 quarts Rotella T6.
- Transmission and differential serviced, front end and drive line greased - $328.78
- Brake fluid flushed and brakes adjusted - $205.27
- Windshield washer system replaced.
- Dash air serviced.
- 2 new deep cycle batteries - $338.30
- New 4.5 cubic foot Norelco refrigerator - $1200.00
- Refrigerator installed, replaced 2 lights, checked propane system - $393.73
- 800 watt invertor for charging electronics.
- New 30 amp service plug installed.
- Multiple small detail repairs that were "bugging" me and makes things look nicer.
- Old wrinkled, cracked and faded window tinting removed and new installed - $382.02
This is a list of features on this motor home;
- New tires in 2017 with less than 6,000 miles of wear.
- 20' awning, fabric replaced 2011.
- Hydraulic leveling jacks.
- 2 roof ac units.
- Central air propane furnace.
- 4,000 watt 30 amp Onan generator.
- Sleeps 6 and has seat belts for 6.
- Nice sized shower, flush toilet.
- Installed 3 new towel bars.
- 2 fan powered ceiling roof vents.
- Microwave and Double sink.
- 4 burner stove with oven, exhaust fan hood and new custom cutting board top.
- New 20" x 30" dry maker board.
- Electronic monitor board tells you condition of batteries, propane, water and holding tanks.
- Swivel driver and passenger seats will turn around and face interior.
- Full complement of new power cable adaptors.
- New fresh water hose.
- Compressed air winterizing manifold.
- Multiple outside storage lockers.
The bad; one squishy spot in floor, front window whistles and screen door rattles while driving. It would be nice to upgrade louvered blinds but the ones there look good and are functional. The back end and ladder does have a couple small dings where it was backed into something.
Key search words; recreational vehicle, class A, class B, class C, motor home, motor coach, RV rental, trailer rental, camping, vacation, cross country, motel, hotel, cabin, tiny home, camp ground, adventure, guest house, guest room, family trip, wilderness, forest.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers